- Moxie Swag: Wedding Magazine, Moxie Planning Pen, and Moxie Wedding Notebook, complete with checklists, timelines, budgets, vendor worksheets, guest list, etc.
- Excel spreadsheets for your guest list and budgeting.
- Day-of-Event Worksheet that will be filled out by the time you leave!
- List of local area wedding vendors: photographers, DJ’s, florists, rental companies, etc.
- Recommendations for your Ceremony and Reception set-up, agenda, and timeline.
- One-on-One Q & A with a Moxie planner to answer any Wedding related questions.
- Catered tasting lunch by Lane Catering
- One on one appointments with local area vendors
- Cake tastings by local area bakeries.
January 28, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Lane Community College Downtown Campus, Room 114
Wedding Show Early Bird Special - 50% off:
$99 for one person or $125 to add a second person
$199 for one person or $249 to add a second person
9:00am: Registration, Guest Book Sign-In, Coffee, Snacks & Mimosas (Yes, Mimosas!)
9:15am - 10:00am Welcome, Moxie Notebook, Checklist, Event Order
10:00am – 10:45am: Hiring your Vendors and Tips (rentals, make-up, hair, photographer, videographer, invitations, etc.) Q & A with vendors.
10:45am – 11:30am – Wedding Traditions | The "Best" Wedding Timeline
11:30am – 12:00pm – Alcohol | Catering | How to set a Proper Table
12:00pm – 1:00pm – Tasting Lunch by Lane Catering | Cake Tastings by Sweet Life and Noisette
1:00pm – 3:00pm – Decor & Design | Set-up Details | Favors | Tips & Tricks from Moxie Wedding Pros | Print/Labeling | Dances | Champagne Toast | Cutting the Cake | Dress/Men's Attire | Q & A | Pinterest | Arrivals & Grand Exits
3:00pm – 5:00pm – Moxie Planners sit one-on-one with Brides| Assist with diagramming both Ceremony & Reception sites | Assist with filling out Event order.
5:00pm - Bride Camp Grand Exit!
Visit our EventBrite page to register! Register early to catch our early bird special!