THE VENDOR MOXIE
Your Moxie planner will assist you with finding and booking all of the best vendors to fit your weddings style and budget.
- Vendor meetings starting 8 or 9 months prior to your wedding
- Recommendations and assistance of hiring local area vendors
- Your Moxie Planner will set up meetings with vendors
- Moxie Planner with accompany you to vendor meetings
THE COORDINATION MOXIE (WITH TIMELINE PLANNING)
A Moxie planner will coordinate the many details and transitions and work with your vendors to ensure a nice event flow, so you can enjoy your special day, stress-free.
- Planning meetings starting one or two months prior to the wedding date with a Moxie Coordinator, to discuss and finalize the event flow, order of events, and timeline.
- Rehearsal - Your Moxie Coordinator will direct as many practice runs as needed with your wedding party and honored guests. This includes prelude, processional, recessional, where to stand (spacing), how to stand (etiquette), responsibilities, and timing.
- Ceremony and Reception Direction - Your Moxie Planner will coordinate your entire event from guest arrival through the grand exit.
- Ceremony - Guest arrival, lead processional, recessional, cue music, etc.
- Reception - Connect with vendors to ensure a nice event flow, lead and direct grand entrance, dinner service, toasts, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, bride and groom grand exit, and any other traditions.
THE DESIGN MOXIE (WITH VENUE SET-UP/DÉCOR PLANNING)
$1,999 + staffing
Leave it to a Moxie planner to assist you with hiring your vendors and planning your wedding and details to match your style.
- Two meetings to discuss and plan the set-up of your event.
- Day-of-Event Worksheet - Vendor and Set-up portion completed by your Moxie Coordinator.
- One meeting to visit your ceremony and reception sites to diagram the set-up.
- One meeting to visit your rental company to set up and photograph a sample table set.
- One meeting 2-5 days prior to your wedding date to pick-up and review all event items and decor.
- On the day of your wedding, your Moxie Coordinator will arrive to:
- Set-up the entire ceremony and reception sites, making sure they are ready before your guests arrive.
- Direct your vendors as they arrive.
- Troubleshoot any event issues that may arise during the set-up of your wedding.
THE FULL MOXIE (FULL WEDDING PLANNING)
$3,999 + staffing
Moxie Events will help design your dream wedding, and take care of all the necessary details to execute it successfully, from start to finish! This package includes all services of The Coordination Moxie, The Vendor Moxie, and The Design Moxie. Save $1,000 with this combo package.
- Our professional Moxie Wedding Notebook
- Recommendations and assistance of hiring local area wedding vendors.
- Recommendations for your timeline.
- Money-saving tips.
- One meeting to visit your ceremony and reception sites to diagram the set-up, event flow, and logistics.
- One meeting to visit your rental company to set up a sample table set.
- One meeting 2-5 days prior to wedding date to pick-up and review all event items and decor.
- Rehearsal - Your Moxie Coordinator will direct the entire rehearsal.
THE MESSY MOXIE
Ideal for couples who don’t want to deal with the mess that is inevitable after a great party. The Messy Moxie can be added to any other package.
At the end of your event, the Moxie staff will take care of the following:
- All linens separated in appropriate bags.
- Rental chairs folded and back on racks.
- Rental tables folded and rolled to appropriate pick-up locations.
- Assist caterer with rental glassware, silverware, china, and place in appropriate bins.
- Clean up of decor and event items (guest book items, photos, centerpieces, extra favors, beverage napkins, cake knife, cake server, bar items, candles, vases, all ceremonial items, etc.).
- General cleanup of facility: pick up flower petals, food, trash, etc. that might have dropped on the ground during your event.